Beijing University of Chinese Medicine International School 2021 Admissions Guide for International Students
1.In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Nationality Law of the People’s Republic of China, non-Chinese citizens holding valid foreign passports, with good moral character, in good physical and mental health, and have high school or equivalent qualifications, may apply.
2.Applicants should be eighteen (18) years old or above, as of 31 December 2021.
3.According to Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of China: if either parent is a Chinese citizen who has settled in a foreign country, so that the applicant has foreign nationality at birth, the applicant does not have Chinese nationality. From 2021 onwards, applicants for entry into this University for undergraduate education as international students must, in addition to meeting the school’s other qualifications, hold a valid foreign passport that was obtained before 30 April 2017, or have a proof of nationality. In addition, the applicant must have a record of actual residence in a foreign country for more than two years between 30 April 2017 and 30 April 2021 (The actual residence in a foreign country for nine months of the year can be calculated as one year, based on the entry and exit stamps).
4.Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan residents who apply to enter our undergraduate level as international students, after emigrating and acquiring foreign nationality, shall hold a valid foreign passport or a proof of nationality that was obtained before 30 April 2017. Such residents should also have a record of actual residence in a foreign country for more than two years between 30 April 2017 and 30 April 2021 (the actual residence in a foreign country for nine months of the year can be calculated as one year, based on the entry and exit stamps).
Submission of Application Documents→ Assessment of Documents by BUCM→Admission→ Receive the admission letter and the Foreign Students VISA application form (JW202 form)→ Apply for VISA at the Chinese Embassy of the Student’s Country → Arrive and Register at University
1 Must be handed in
①BUCM Application Form for Undergraduate Admission for International Student (downloaded on the official website of the College);
②Photocopy of the passport information page (passports must have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application);
③Full-time high school or above graduation documents (incipient graduates can provide an expected graduation certificate), original or notarized documents, in Chinese or English;
④Academic transcript (including at least one of the following), original or notarized documents, in Chinese or English:
– Official academic transcripts of all courses taken from the institution where the highest academic degree was obtained (original and notarized documents in Chinese or English);
– Documentation of national or State high school graduation;
– Results of international standardized tests (e.g. SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB/STPM, etc.);
⑤A birth certificate or proof of nationality, including any naturalization documentation that has occurred prior to the past four years；
– Chinese program: Applicants whose native language is not Chinese need to provide HSK level 4 (inclusive) or above certificate;
– Bilingual program (Chinese and English): Applicants whose native language is not English need to provide score reports of TOEFL/IELTS or relevant English proficiency tests;
⑦Video (about 5 minutes of a self-introduction video). Some students will be interviewed online;
⑧A screenshot of the successful payment voucher or online remittance of the registration fee;
* Once the registration fee has been paid, it will not be refunded. If you are not admitted or had signed up for an item not eligible for application, the registration fee will not be refunded. Applicants are advised to consult with the Admissions Office of the International Academy for eligibility and other admission requirements before paying the application fee.
⑨Additional materials requested by Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.
2 Optional Documents
③Relevant certificates for talents and skills (photocopy of level certificates or award certificates)
- Official Website： http://guoji.bucm.edu.cn
- Address：Admissions Office, International School, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, North 3rd Ring East Road No. 11, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Ⅴ. Fees（RMB/ Yuan）
|Tuition Fee (Per academic Year)||Chinese Program: Chinese Medicine or Acupuncture-Moxibustion and Tuina||Start date: Every September*||35000|
|Bilingual Program (Chinese and English): Chinese Medicine||45000|
|Preparatory Chinese Language Course||Start date: Every March and September||28000|
|Preparation Program for the National Physician Qualification Examination||Start date: Every August||35000|
|On-campus Accommodation||Single Room||Pay by semester||70/day/person|
|Insurance (Per academic Year)||Covers basic accidental injury and hospitalization fee||800|
* The actual time of reporting, the opening time and form of the courses shall be subject to the specific notice of the school.
1. Chinese Government Scholarships
Application time： Every year from early January to early April.
Application references： Applicants may refer to the official websites (http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/ ) Applicants can also consult Chinese Embassies in their home country for relevant information.
2. Beijing Foreign Students Scholarship
Application Time： From January 1 to June 30, 2021
Application description: Self-funded students who meet the registration qualification can apply for the scholarship. After expert evaluation, students with excellent performance will be awarded the scholarship.
-Studenti koji ne govore kineski jezik, mogu izabrati dvojezični program, koji podrazumeva da se prve tri godine predavanja odvijaju na engleskom jeziku, a naredne dve godine na kineskom jeziku.
Zbog trenutne epidemiološke situacije, studenti koji se upišu na studije 2021. godine započeće sa predavanjima u septembru u formi online studiranja. Kada se epidemiološka situacija stabilizuje, studenti će moći da nastave studije u Kini.
Sadašnja stipendija od Pekinške vlade iznosi 8000rmb (1000eura) pri upisu na program. Trenutno zbog epidemiološke situacije i mogućnosti studiranja online stipendije nisu dostupne, a po okončanju epidemiološke krize one će biti omogućeno. Stipendije u potpunosti pokriva predavanja i životne troškove u Kini.
-Studenti moraju navršiti 18 godina do 31. 12. 2021. godine
-Studenti moraju imati završenu srednju školu
Trenutno su moguća samo online predavanje za studente.
Prijave traju do 30.juna 2021. godine.
Za više informacija možete nam se obratiti putem telefona 062-112-70- 58 ili na e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.